Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Something Slightly Kinky

Jonny Trunk has been working on an odd little book project.  It's all very hush hush, that is until next week.  He mailed me a sneak preview about two months or so ago.  It's all very kinky and dare I say it, rather odd.  When I buy a copy I might have to ask for a plain brown paper bag to put it in.  Anyway, I'll be posting his article on Monday and you'll all just have to wait till then to find out.  In the meantime, here's a few 'kink cards' collected from another rather odd and kinky book called "The X Directory" published by Pi34 Publishing in 1993.  If memory serves me right, Pi34 Publishing was run by the rather fine Irdial Recordings who made quite a few 'wonky' and 'off kilter' techno records.



1 comment:

Paul Bareham said...

Marvellous. I used to collect these as a bachelor, but I found it hard to explain why when I got married so I got rid of them.